Jack Jones Rudolph
Born: April 19, 2011
Time: 2:29pm local London time
Weeks: 36 + 6 days
Weight: 7 lbs exactly
Height: Unknown (UK does not measure height)

I know, I know. You’re thinking that our baby Jack is quite possibly the most adorable baby you have ever seen. That’s fine, have it your way. I’m not going to argue with you.

Obviously we are thrilled and will try to get back to you shortly with more details. Until then, Cheers!

9 thoughts on “Introducing…

2. aww….congrats! Your lives have just been forever changed! children are the most beautiful gift! I stare at my daughter daily in awe and amazement at the life I created and how blessed I am to have her and to be her Mommy. Wishing you the very best!

3. scott says:

Congrats, he is precious!! Cant wait to hear all about him!! Sue

4. Alex says:

5. Anonymous says:

Congratulations!!! So Happy for you both. Having a baby is the most wonderful thing that can happen, enjoy.

6. Amber says:

Congrats!!! Little Jack is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. It always helps a baby's looks when he/she is born via c-section. I hope your recovery is going well!!

7. Stephanie says:

I have been following your blog a bit before your pregency. I am happy to see everything ended just great. Congratulations! you have a lovely boy!

8. Anonymous says:

I am obviously late to the party( it's an age thing) but still super excited for you both. He is a handsome little bug. Tad

9. Denise says:

he is pretty stink'n cute! smooch him right behind the ears on the neck for me (that is the yummiest spot).